Welcome to the Elder Law Firm of Pete Fields, a Greenville estate planning attorney in South Carolina.
Pete’s Clemson estate planning office focuses on South Carolina Medicaid applications, Wills, Taxation, Estate Planning, Special Needs, Asset Protection Planning, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Guardianships & Conservatorships.
Pete’s estate planning office has several Greenville estate planning lawyers who practice Elder Law. Retirees, Baby Boomers, and Seniors should come to The Fields Law Firm in Clemson or Greenville and have their estate plans completed before it’s too late.
• What happens to my assets if I die without a Last Will?
• How can I qualify for Medicaid?
• What's the difference between a Last Will and a Living Trust?
• Who controls my assets if I become disabled?
• If I have Medicare, do I still need a Long Term Care coverage?
• Will a trust protect me from estate taxes and nursing home care costs?
• How can I protect my children if I'm divorced?
• Will my family lose my assets if I have to go on Medicaid?
Contact us for a FREE 15 minute consultation and find out today! 864.653.4090
9 Steps to Peace of Mind for the Alzheimer's Family - provides simple, yet powerful explanations for a situation that, without this report, would be very complex. If you have decisions to make, either for yourself, a family member, or a friend, about Alzheimer's or related diseases, you must get this report. Request your FREE report here online!
If your spouse or loved one is in a nursing home, did you know that you may be able to… find out more
Copyright © 2009 TheFieldsLawFirm.com. All rights reserved. More Online Resources
Your email is safe with us. We do not sell, rent or trade your email. Your e-mail address is not made available to anyone — period.
Your complete confidentiality is guaranteed. You may unsubscribe to our newsletter at anytime.